Who is running 37's and what did you do to accommodate them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as the thread title says- what did you have to do to eliminate rubbing for 37" tires?

I have had my 37's on for a week now and they initially rubbed quite a bit but just got the icon 2.25" front leveling kit on and it did help a lot, but I still cant go lock to lock without rubbing. I get to about 25ish degrees according to the dash and then they start to make contact. I have done some slight preliminary trimming of the plastic wheel well, but there is metal contact before I get all the way turned.

35's probably would have been a better size, but now I have what I have, so looking for solutions for 37's. I should also mention that I have near zero (1mm) offset wheels.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running 37's slight rub on BFW when going up a curb super fast but other than that nothing much. I'm running the RPG 3" collar.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll run 15's with 33" tires before I hack my truck up like that picture posted above.

Wonder if he ever thought to himself, "maybe this isn't going to work"

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running 37's slight rub on BFW when going up a curb super fast but other than that nothing much. I'm running the RPG 3" collar.

So does your front end sit higher than your rear with the 3" collars?