2017 Raptor Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too have noticed my wheel being off to the left. I'd say approx 11:45. It's at a dealer now for that and a couple of other things, should have it back next week and see how it turns out.

It's offset doesn't change with lane assist on or off, of the road conditions, if the road crown is to the left and I need to hold the wheel to the right, then the steering wheel marker is in the 12:00 position.

My 12 super duty was off as well and off in the cluster with the degree of wheel turn displayed, it bugged me that it was off. Seems like the reduced the sensitivity in this truck with the display

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do the these do? Will these help hold things in place?

https://www.foutzmotorsports.com/products/raptor-lower-a-arm-slot-block-kit

They're not the only place offering them, but to get the other company's, you have to get their control arms, or some such add on.

These are the way to go if your offroad frequently. They lock out the lower control arm cams. With the one above you just have to keep swapping washers till the alignment is where you need it. With the Rogue Racing version you adjust camber/caster via an adjustable upper control arm. A lot more money but a little more adjustable. It's a lot of money but not having to align after every weekend is nice too. You can also add caster to help larger tires from hitting the back portion of the front fender.

2017 Ford Raptor Slot Delete Kit — Rogue Racing

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the way to go if your offroad frequently. They lock out the lower control arm cams. With the one above you just have to keep swapping washers till the alignment is where you need it. With the Rogue Racing version you adjust camber/caster via an adjustable upper control arm. A lot more money but a little more adjustable. It's a lot of money but not having to align after every weekend is nice too. You can also add caster to help larger tires from hitting the back portion of the front fender.

2017 Ford Raptor Slot Delete Kit — Rogue Racing

since you seam knowledgeable, what do i need to do to fit 37s on stock rims. not into jumping the truck. but serious off roading is a bi weekly to once monthly thing. was looking at the fiberwerx fender for the front and rear. i don't know if they are really needed though.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
since you seam knowledgeable, what do i need to do to fit 37s on stock rims. not into jumping the truck. but serious off roading is a bi weekly to once monthly thing. was looking at the fiberwerx fender for the front and rear. i don't know if they are really needed though.

I'm still a little green with the GEN 2's and bigger tires. I think some of the shops on here like @svc and @RPG would know best. But I'd imagine raising the front and adding some caster with stock offset wheels should do the trick.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a new 2017 Raptor and the alignment just goes off really easy. just got her aligned and within 2 days i was back to the steering wheel at 11 o'clock.

I've read a lot about Caster / Camber kits that can help hold alignment better. but I cannot find a kit that is actually designed for the new truck because it's so new.

Does anyone know of a Kit that can work on the 2017 Raptors and share the link? does a Kit for the 2015-2016 F150 Work?

Does Ford make a Kit?

Should have read the entire thread first. If it wandered off again, take it back.

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
37's with stock wheels and 2.25" or 3" may need some love, but when using aftermarket wheels with zero offset will need more trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this? Im going in for my third alignment. I have had the truck 2.5 months.

Two fairly aggressive off-road session with the Beast. The third and latest involved snatching a lifted C-1500 with the left side sunk to the rocker panels. 50-60 hard yanks with the snatch strap and I know on the way out my left rear tire contacted the wheel well.

Still tracks perfectly straight. Something is loose.

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two fairly aggressive off-road session with the Beast. The third and latest involved snatching a lifted C-1500 with the left side sunk to the rocker panels. 50-60 hard yanks with the snatch strap and I know on the way out my left rear tire contacted the wheel well.

Still tracks perfectly straight. Something is loose.

Thanks for the update. Turned out someone loosened my lower control arm. WTF