When do the intercooler fans kick on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Raptor intercooler fans kick on? I’m troubleshooting some temperature issues and noticed that my intercooler fans were not running. The coolant temp got to 215 and verified they were not running.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t. wouldn’t they activate based on the air intake temp? I would think you’d need to get on it pretty hard a few times or for a sustained period of time to get them to kick in. Maybe one of the tuners could provide some insight.

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the initial post, he said his coolant temp is getting to 215.

Well aware. Admittedly, I thought you guys ran an air to water system, so someone saying coolant wasn’t wrong. After some quick reading, I see that’s not the case.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is he saying his radiator fans aren’t working? How do you even see the intercooler and does it have fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJsRaptor

Reaction score
Anyone find out yet? I haven’t seen kick on at all. I look when AIT is 140 and still not on. I got curious after installing CV Fab Titan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter