VelociRaptor 600

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
46269d1398481417t-best-raptor-memes-hennescrewed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone mentioning them should get the ban hammer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice marketing

It's a cold air intake. Cat back borla exhaust. A tune and a blow off valve mod with an aftermarket intercooler. His "free flow turbos". I'm not sure about.... but I'm suspecting spd adapters. It's just all bolt ons.

He is not running a downpipe or cats.

But I think it is a good example of what a tune and bolt ons will do to the truck when complete.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Those are some ugly wheels and very ugly front bumper imo. I like the truck from the back tho. Dat *** be looking niiice

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
ASR

ASR

Reaction score
Nice marketing

It's a cold air intake. Cat back borla exhaust. A tune and a blow off valve mod with an aftermarket intercooler. His "free flow turbos". I'm not sure about.... but I'm suspecting spd adapters. It's just all bolt ons.

But I think it is a good example of what a tune and bolt ons will do to the truck when complete.
That was why I posted the news article. I would not take a vehicle there but rather was interested in the mods. Just for info.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video is about as shady as all of John Hennessey's business practices. Even if that truck had the claimed 150bhp over stock, it would not pull that much on the stock truck over a quarter mile. The article even claims 21psi from supposedly "free flowing" turbos. That sounds an awful lot like the number you would expect out of mildly tuned stock units. I agree with the poster above who says this is all just bolt-on shit with a tune.

ipeefreely

Reaction score
Nice marketing

All that and it'll let us "blow away" a stock raptor? No way.