Custom dyno tuning - who has done it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Who has done any custom dyno tuning rather than waiting for the aftermarket to deliver tunes?

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be getting tuned Next Saturday. I will let you know the results afterwards.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What have you had tuned?

What do you drive?

What year Raptor do you own?

I’d love to see pictures of your rides. I think we all would. Until then, it’s just vapor.

Who has done any custom dyno tuning rather than waiting for the aftermarket to deliver tunes?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I can’t, for the life of me, figure out why you incessantly post all day and all night about a product platform you don’t own.

You do realize there is genuine pathology at play? Or maybe you don’t?

I get that you enjoy stirring up controversies. I also get that you enjoy scouring the internet for information to try to look informed to attempt to continue the charade. I’ve watched for almost 8 months as you continue to post.

It’s just flat out bizarre dude.

Are you working for a Chevy???! Corporate espionage?

There is a term for your behavior. It’s called sociopathy.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Because I can’t, for the life of me, figure out why you incessantly post all day and all night about a product platform you don’t own.

You do realize there is genuine pathology at play? Or maybe you don’t?

I get that you enjoy stirring up controversies. I also get that you enjoy scouring the internet for information to try to look informed to attempt to continue the charade. I’ve watched for almost 8 months as you continue to post.

It’s just flat out bizarre dude.

Are you working for a Chevy???! Corporate espionage?

There is a term for your behavior. It’s called sociopathy.

Last edited:

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Custom tuning has been done locally in socal. A few companies are working on it and will provide more details at sema

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sasquatch77 I bought my raptor last week. And I don't ever want to see or read you posting anything in this forum ever again from this day forward Sir.. do you understand me young man. From this point on you shall not reply to any post or start any new threads. I hate to be this way and impose this on you but you have left me no choice my good man. You are here by permanently banned Sasquatch77, have a good day

OP
OP
M

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Custom tuning has been done locally in socal. A few companies are working on it and will provide more details at sema

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent- looking forward to seeing the results!