COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gargamel

Banned
Reaction score
So if mpt is a weak tune, and the others don't solve the drivability issues, what else is there? Stay stock, or just go with a pedal Commander to fix the drivability?

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if mpt is a weak tune, and the others don't solve the drivability issues, what else is there? Stay stock, or just go with a pedal Commander to fix the drivability?

i just created my own tune with HPTuners, HUGE difference. I've also tuned several other Raptors in the area all with super happy results, but I've been tuning cars/trucks for about 10 years or so.

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my tuner contact Cobb too see the timeframe on the AP. They said hopefully end of summer but they also said they will be doing standard bolt ons (intake, exhaust, etc) for the Raptor Gen 2 as well. So that’s nice.

I’m coming from a Nissan GT-R and Cobb is a very trustworthy and quality brand. Looking forward to their product for the Raptor.

Same here

6 trouble free years with great support from Cobb on my, gone but not forgotten, GTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here

6 trouble free years with great support from Cobb on my, gone but not forgotten, GTR

I actually see a lot of similarities between the Raptor and GT-R. Although, all the brands and aftermarket areas that I trusted with the GT-R don’t carry over to the Raptor. So I’m anxiously waiting the Cobb AP plus the additional bolt on’s that are coming.

Outside of a CAI, I’m staying fully stock until Cobb releases their line.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90% of the aftermarket parts on my 2015 STi are from Cobb. Their workmanship and customer service is awesome. I absolutely love the Accessport v3 for the STi - great diagnostic/monitoring tool. And let’s not forget about their FlexFuel. I would be the first in line to run that for a Raptor (if and when they develop it). The good thing about Cobb is that they’ve been working on Ford development already (Focus ST, RS and Mustangs). I’ve seen pictures of their mock-up for the relocates FMIC. I’m an hour drive from my Cobb ProTuner.

00162914ab82ecd6c3491576ac5f9190.jpg
cdfc5825dadba15a6a0544aa3924050b.jpg
be9fa8c1ca816aaa7fa5f7767c71d157.jpg

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had cobb tuning, up-pipe and downpipe waaayyyy back in the day on my 02 wrx. Top notch quality. Looking forward to the raptor stuff.

jxobrien

Reaction score
I’ve had a few different Cobb tunes on my 911 Turbo S for 3 years. Zero issues, solid as a rock.