GEN 2 Anyone try aFe Power Scorcher?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Scorcher on a Raptor for some time yet? I removed the JMS completely. .. looking for an alternative

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to be a bit man..ordered mine two weeks ago and still waiting to ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidryan1987

Reaction score

Yes I put it on Thursday night and I will say that dam 4 wire contraption wakes this dam truck up! Very happy for the money spent. I also have the pc and now the afe intake. The intake bet nice fit and finish but not sure it did anything for the truck.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got it as well. It's incredible.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I put it on Thursday night and I will say that dam 4 wire contraption wakes this dam truck up! Very happy for the money spent. I also have the pc and now the afe intake. The intake bet nice fit and finish but not sure it did anything for the truck.

Sounds encouraging. So it does work in conjunction with the PC? And the Scorcher is undetectable by the dealer once removed?

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Edit- I just looked at the dyno chart for the Scorcher. Impressive numbers up until it hits 5,250 RPMs. Then the curve dips below stock and continues to do so. Could someone smarter than me explain why?

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds encouraging. So it does work in conjunction with the PC? And the Scorcher is undetectable by the dealer once removed?

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Edit- I just looked at the dyno chart for the Scorcher. Impressive numbers up until it hits 5,250 RPMs. Then the curve dips below stock and continues to do so. Could someone smarter than me explain why?

They can see that you had it installed if they really wanted to.

Davidryan1987

Reaction score
Usually the company's are scared to say no trace. I would suspect when a large company post something saying no trace on Ecu I Sure hope its true or they have some good lawyers!

19c5102f2809530801f85d1a04277520.jpg