ADD intercooler with Turbosmart BOV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone that's installed this set up. Did you have to adjust the BOV at all? Do you run another dedicated boost gauge? It says on the install instructions you shouldn't have to adjust it, but I want some feedback from the people who have installed it. Thanks!

OP
OP
PARKER

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you would think a BOV would need adjusting due to an intercooler change...

I'm not sure either to be honest with you. This is my first turbo vehicle. I've always been NA. But it is adjustable, the website says I shouldn't have to adjust it. Yet, it is adjustable. It even says on the website, that in the past, you would have to adjust it. I've seen people re tune GTR's because of BOV's. I really have no idea what it would even adjust. Do you? I think not by your comment. The pressure at which the pressure is released I am assuming. Has anyone ever tried to mess with it?