Yet another White vs AG Thread +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm not sure what I want to do now. My retro fitted OW unit will be here this weekend. OR, I can take a fresh off the line, built right the first time AG unit that will be here in 3 weeks. I really like the looks of the AG that I've seen online, but I have not seen one in person as of yet. My last 4 vehicles have all been OW.

Reaction score
So I'm not sure what I want to do now. My retro fitted OW unit will be here this weekend. OR, I can take a fresh off the line, built right the first time AG unit that will be here in 3 weeks. I really like the looks of the AG that I've seen online, but I have not seen one in person as of yet. My last 4 vehicles have all been OW.

Get the color you really want. I've compromised on color in the past on a few cars and have always had remorse. They all happened to be red, which I do not like, but they were difficult cars to get your hands on. I will never do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the color you really want. I've compromised on color in the past on a few cars and have always had remorse. They all happened to be red, which I do not like, but they were difficult cars to get your hands on. I will never do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I just need to find one in person to see. I am intrigued by the color. I like how it looks almost white in the sun and darker when not. Anyone in SoCal own one? I'll buy you lunch if you stop by and let me take a look. :biggrin:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I just need to find one in person to see. I am intrigued by the color. I like how it looks almost white in the sun and darker when not. Anyone in SoCal own one? I'll buy you lunch if you stop by and let me take a look. :biggrin:

@Raptizzle

roscopeeco78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered AG and will take delivery this week. I was about to order another raptor in a different color SB or the Magnetic color. An AG raptor that a guy ordered came into the same dealership about a week ago and I got to see it in person. I am soooooo glad I didn't change my order.

I was nervous that it would look one shade off from white, but it is unlike any color that I have ever seen. It is hard to describe the actually color. I saw it on an overcast day and it definitely looked more grey than white. It provides such a good contrast to the wheels, grill, ect.

Before I saw the AG raptor in person, I only saw online pics of AG. I can promise you that no picture I have seen does the color justice. I read that before on this forum, but it is absolutely true.

I hope you get to see one in person.

JF

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be sticking with the OW. Dealer already sold the AG unit. This is not a problem as I do like the white. Was just curious about changing it up. C'mon weekend and get here with my truck!