Post 36 hour baja run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet video, one of my favorites featuring a 2nd gen. Can't wait to get my raptor and do one of these trips. Looks like a ton of fun.

17lbraptor

Reaction score
Amazing Video! Thanks for sharing this. Looks like a fun time. I will upload my raptor footage in my sons school pick up line and starbucks drive thru shortly. Sometimes I go over a median in heavy traffic. :biggrin:

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Amazing Video! Thanks for sharing this. Looks like a fun time. I will upload my raptor footage in my sons school pick up line and starbucks drive thru shortly. Sometimes I go over a median in heavy traffic. :biggrin:

Thats was good!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is awesome, we need more n00bs like this to get this place back to what it used to be.

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome video man!

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Yes sir. 37x12.5x17 BFG KO2

Do those 37's rub pretty bad? What's all done to the 2017 if you don't mind me asking? And what bumper is that?? Looks so good!