Help.. Truck won't start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..My truck won't start.. When I try to start it.. it will die off..

I'm parked back words on a slightly tilted drive way.. gas meter says i can go 50mils.

My truck has 3k miles.

Could it be the fuel pump?

************* UPDATE **************

The problem was low fuel and parked on an incline.. but... I swear to god I had enough fuel for 50 miles.. I added about 1 gallon Or more of fuel.. Truck wouldn't start... then I took the chance rolling it down blocking the road and starting it...BAM! PHO KIND TRUCK STARTS.. when the trucked started it said it has fuel for 16 miles.. I let the truck idle so the fuel could get it lines.. then I drove it to the gas station about 2 miles..LOL.. When I got to the gas station my fuel gauge said 70 miles..LOL DA FUQ?

Last edited:

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember previous posts where this was an issue. I believe when put in neutral and leveled the truck started no problem. Try that and then a search for those threads.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember previous posts where this was an issue. I believe when put in neutral and leveled the truck started no problem. Try that and then a search for those threads.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

I guess I'll walk to the gas station and gets sum more fuel..