Help finding a dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragoon218

Reaction score
Aloha all! After my brother-in-law came to visit a couple weeks ago I got the raptor bug. After starting my search and finding every dealer I called had a markup on them, I started to get frustrated. When I do a search on auto trader, it shows there are over 1200 new raptors for sale in the us and 120 within 200 miles of tampa fl. With 18s about to hit the dealerships I am hoping the prices will go down. However I really do not want to wait that long. If anyone knows of a dealer within a couple hours of tampa that will deal on one please let me know. I will be trading my 2014 s4 and 2012 focus in so it needs to be sort of close. As I need to get both cars to the dealer. Pic of the s4 for attention ;) Thanks in advance32bec32df6d9f45e9c25f42bf2fcc254.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

shoalbandit

Reaction score
I know a dealer in NC, little ways away but they will order at MSRP and they had a Magnetic in stock with beadlocks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
+1. If locals don’t want to deal, don’t buy local. check out raptorfinder.com
when you contact the dealers, tell them you buy as MSRP, not over.

There’s been several MSRP offers on here lately and you can have the truck delivered to a local dealer from the ordering dealer (that’s what the destination charge covers).

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Clearwater and was in the same boat.. I ordered my 2018 from Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford and dealt with Arthur..

I don't know how many 2018 allocations they have left, but they told me they don't bring any in for stock and sell them all for MSRP.

The only thing you may find not to your liking is the wait time.. I believe I was their 3rd allocation and they said realistically not to expect the truck before October.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dragoon218

Reaction score
I am in Clearwater and was in the same boat.. I ordered my 2018 from Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford and dealt with Arthur..

I don't know how many 2018 allocations they have left, but they told me they don't bring any in for stock and sell them all for MSRP.

The only thing you may find not to your liking is the wait time.. I believe I was their 3rd allocation and they said realistically not to expect the truck before October.
Thanks for the info, I will give them a call. I do not mind a wait as it will just give me more time to save for add ons :)

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a dealer within a couple hours of tampa that will deal on one please let me know. I will be trading my 2014 s4 and 2012 focus in so it needs to be sort of close. As I need to get both cars to the dealer. Pic of the s4 for attention ;) Thanks in advance

Gator Ford has a 2017 Lightning Blue listed at MSRP. They apparently have a 2018 Race Red and 2 more 2017's. I bought my SE SCREW from them in July 2014 and talked them down to $500 below MSRP. Also, when they gave me a 6.9% interest rate on the loan, I laughed and said I can get 2.5% from my credit union. They matched the percentage rate.
Also, if you buy one in Florida, the state has fixed the cost of the Extended Warranty. Don't pay that amount! I can give you a place to get it cheaper.

https://www.gatorford.com/vehicle-info/2017-ford-f-150-1ftfw1rg8hfc82136

https://www.gatorford.com/vehicle-info/2018-ford-f-150-1ftfw1rg6jfa14353

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dragoon218

Reaction score
Gator Ford has a 2017 Lightning Blue listed at MSRP. They apparently have a 2018 Race Red and 2 more 2017's. I bought my SE SCREW from them in July 2014 and talked them down to $500 below MSRP. Also, when they gave me a 6.9% interest rate on the loan, I laughed and said I can get 2.5% from my credit union. They matched the percentage rate.
Also, if you buy one in Florida, the state has fixed the cost of the Extended Warranty. Don't pay that amount! I can give you a place to get it cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up! They are pretty close so will head over after work today

bayarearaptornut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Laurel Ford in Laurel, MT still has allocations for 2018 at MSRP ask for Danny Looney. Great guy to work with.

OP
OP
D

dragoon218

Reaction score

Well I had planned to go to Gator Ford after work. When I called on my way to talk to the sales person, they said they would not deal it MSRP that they had a markup. Lame

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I believe Laurel Ford in Laurel, MT still has allocations for 2018 at MSRP ask for Danny Looney. Great guy to work with.
I will look into it but that might be farther than I would like as I still have to trade in my car