GEN 2 Gen 2 Sighting in Phoenix area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a bit late posting this but thought it was pretty neat - I live in Chandler, AZ which is an east 'burb of Phoenix and came home from work on 9/2 and this was parked on a trailer in my subdivision, was rushing to pick up my son from school so only snapped a couple of crappy pics on my phone as I passed...anyone know of any testing being done in the desert around Phoenix or maybe the dunes in West AZ? Someone in my neighborhood has a sweet gig with Ford/SVT!! Need to make a new friend, would have been cool to score a ride in it!

The towing truck had a decal that I didn't catch a picture of and don't recall the name but if memory serves me it was from Livonia, MI.

Attachments

• IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 390
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 353
  • IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 344

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a bit late posting this but thought it was pretty neat - I live in Chandler, AZ which is an east 'burb of Phoenix and came home from work on 9/2 and this was parked on a trailer in my subdivision, was rushing to pick up my son from school so only snapped a couple of crappy pics on my phone as I passed...anyone know of any testing being done in the desert around Phoenix or maybe the dunes in West AZ? Someone in my neighborhood has a sweet gig with Ford/SVT!! Need to make a new friend, would have been cool to score a ride in it!

The towing truck had a decal that I didn't catch a picture of and don't recall the name but if memory serves me it was from Livonia, MI.

Looks mean.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not an SVT employee because they're named Ford performance beginning this year.

More likely a local shop like ADD or SDhQ getting the first batch of 2017.5's for aftermarket parts dev.

thanks for posting

Last edited:

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, its driving my nuts...I want to see one in person already, or get a positive order update too, haha. That truck looks good, I cannot wait to see one.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad i picked white, Just gotta paint the fender flares white first.

Should of stopped and took more pics, Your son would understand why you were late.. Thanks for the pics!