Finally after a July order, I take delivery tomorrow of a Nov 1 build, but

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwaltchack

Reaction score
my question is there anything I should look at while its at the dealer to point out any common problems new owners are seeing?

thanks!

Gilligan

Reaction score
try to do a highway test drive, some people seem to be having tire balance problems

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was lucky - my truck was perfect. However, a lot can happen while the vehicle is in transit from Dearborn to your dealer. I would suggest looking closely at the paint for scratches - knicks - etc. Congrats on your new ride - I'm luvin mine!!

JD06

Reaction score
I would also check the mileage. If you see that they did extra testing, start looking at under carriage. Lots of surface rust and road salts still on veh.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone should be checking their wheels and tires closely. We occasionally get vehicles in with damaged wheels and or tires. Sometimes the tires have a scuff or slice that's hard to see. With the Raptors being 6" wider I'm sure they'll be more prone to potential damage there.

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My GT350 had a rim scuff and a deep slice in the tire that I didn't see until the day after I got it home. Dealer in TN refused to cover claiming I might done it after I took delivery... Look very carefully!!