Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased the 6/100 Ford ESP when I bought the truck two weeks ago, but after researching, seems $3800 was way too much.

Should I cancel, get my money back, and buy a different one, or is that about the going rate for the Ford plan?

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
I purchased the 6/100 Ford ESP when I bought the truck two weeks ago, but after researching, seems $3800 was way too much.

Should I cancel, get my money back, and buy a different one, or is that about the going rate for the Ford plan?

MOST DEFINITELY!!!
Consider how long you will keep this truck and make sure you have a full drivetrain warranty. So, if you own past the 5yr/60k... and be honest with yourself, but something that goes to where you will sell. Don’t own this without a drivetrain warranty.

OP
OP
Gregger

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MOST DEFINITELY!!!
Consider how long you will keep this truck and make sure you have a full drivetrain warranty. So, if you own past the 5yr/60k... and be honest with yourself, but something that goes to where you will sell. Don’t own this without a drivetrain warranty.

Oh, I guess my original post wasn't clear. I wasn't saying I didn't want the warranty, I wanted to make sure I didn't crazy overpay for it and there wasn't a better price out there.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MOST DEFINITELY!!!

Dont listen to MGD. He's our resident idiot troll. He has been promising an upgraded engine for the Raptor since 2016

He doesn't even own a Raptor.

But yes you paid way too much. I believe you can cancel with no penalty within 30 days. Check on flood ford online for a much better rate.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont listen to MGD. He's our resident idiot troll. He has been promising an upgraded engine for the Raptor since 2016

He doesn't even own a Raptor.

But yes you paid way too much. I believe you can cancel with no penalty within 30 days. Check on flood ford online for a much better rate.

Not only does he not own a Raptor, he's not even old enough for a drivers license.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Can I use this as my new signature? I'll be sure to change his name every time he gets banned and comes back.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Go to Floodford.com. You should be playing closer to $1520 for a genuine ford esp depending on your state. Plenty of us have used them. $3800 is way too much. That is the route I was going to go also when I purchased mine, however my dealer matched the price in order to keep my early purchase deposit.

Tone

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gregger

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to Floodford.com. You should be playing closer to $1520 for a genuine ford esp depending on your state. Plenty of us have used them. $3800 is way too much. That is the route I was going to go also when I purchased mine, however my dealer matched the price in order to keep my early purchase deposit.

Tone

Good to know. I'm going to call and cancel the one I bought last week and use Floodford.com's pricing.

Thanks a ton!

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The price is $1190 with $100 deductible on their best plan for 6 yrs/100k miles

I wouldnt even give your dealer a chance to match. Screw 'em for trying to rip you off so much.

cbpdpm

Reaction score
Is this Flood Ford in RI. Does anyone have a contact name to purchase extended warranty? I purchased my 2018 on 12/11/17. How long can I wait to purchase extended warranty and still obtain the best price.
Thanks in advance.