Emissions problem buying out of state and shipping to CA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryant858

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having no luck finding the Raptor I want in California, and they're marked up $20K... and people are buying them

I've started looking outside of California and having better luck, but don't know if there are emissions problems getting them into California.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Thanks,
Ryan

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having no luck finding the Raptor I want in California, and they're marked up $20K... and people are buying them

I've started looking outside of California and having better luck, but don't know if there are emissions problems getting them into California.

Thanks,
Ryan

They have to be CA certified. If you are ordering, its a free drop down the select when ordering, but you will not be able to register a non CA emissions vehicle in CA...at least not new.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks,
Ryan

I don't know the answer to that, but there are lots of CA certified ones sold outside of CA. Go to this link and it'll show you all the CA certified ones that are currently listed on autotrader.com and cars.com. There's 201 of them so you'll have to click on the AT or cars links to see where they're located manually. I clicked the first 15 and one was in NY.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan

According to this guy it isn't a problem....
280bcfd9d81ccd31f0fed639fc3019d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I think the solution is to move out of that godforsaken state. That whole place is getting over run, reservoirs breaking, can't pay for shit broke, keep electing crack pots like Pelosi and Maxine Waters, regulations and taxes up the *****, businesses getting the **** out etc. It's going to hell but hey the weather is nice :lol2:

dwn4cause

Reaction score
I live in Cali and bought a out of state raptor that didn't have the Cali emission package. I got it smog and then registered it at the dmv wasn't that hard except the line at the dmv...