Do 2018 models come with Raptor Assault too?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to the website, punch in your VIN, sign up for the course. If you get rejected, you have your answer. Pretty sure its included though

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i want to sign up for this as well. Obviously I will need to wait until next years openings but looks like tons of fun!

OP
OP
M

MacRaptor

Reaction score
Go to the website, punch in your VIN, sign up for the course. If you get rejected, you have your answer. Pretty sure its included though

It doesn't let you do this, just says it's all full and that you can be notified when 2018 dates are announced. Just wondering if anyone who has taken delivery of a 2018 was told by the dealer that it was in fact continuing to be free for 2018 Raptor owners...

dieseldude

Reaction score
I emailed [email protected] at Raptor Assault, They are full for this year. And, he says YES they will have the same program for the 2018 model year.
Check the web site for openings...
I just picked up my 2018 SCAB and will have to wait for an opening...

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of a few weeks ago they have a 3 year deal, so unless program is extended it should end in 2019.
Hopefully it's extended.