Car wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my 2018 raptor since like September I believe, whenever they first rolled out on dealerships anyway and I think I’ve washed it 5 times so far. Mainly this few times because I’m gone working 20 or more days a month. I have a hand wash car wash place near home that charges 18 bucks to wash exterior and do inside as well. They even do tire shine and all. Like 20 Mexicans attack it and do one heck of a job for 18 bucks. But this spring summer I plan on doing it myself some.

lightman02

Reaction score
I’ve had my 2018 raptor since like September I believe, whenever they first rolled out on dealerships anyway and I think I’ve washed it 5 times so far. Mainly this few times because I’m gone working 20 or more days a month. I have a hand wash car wash place near home that charges 18 bucks to wash exterior and do inside as well. They even do tire shine and all. Like 20 Mexicans attack it and do one heck of a job for 18 bucks. But this spring summer I plan on doing it myself some.

I have one like that we well, the car goes through the on a moving track but all the machines do is blast soap and water on the truck. The workers wash and dry everything by hand, no machine brushes. The place gets packed sometimes and you see a lot of high end cars there because it is a true hand wash. It's about $25 for a full treatment but they do a great job.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one I use is 100 pct hand done, inside an out 18 bucks.. just a lot Yelling in Spanish and few minutes later boom. Your ride is spotless and u didn’t do a thing. Best car wash ever, I barely wash my Lambo myself

MisterScott

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a car wash that it fits in fine. However, I prefer to have it hand washed. There are two guys that will come and perform details on my cars/trucks.

jbot

Reaction score
got tired of having to drive out of my way to go to a auto wash that was wide enough and just bought a pressure washer and foam cannon to go with it. hopefully i will actually use it. good luck to the rest of you. i shouldn't have bought a black truck... what was i thinking?