California Emissions question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IERAPTOR

Reaction score
So I am attempting to buy a Raptor out of state. Got the deal all worked out (far cheaper than the greedy California Dealers) and at the last minute dealer says truck isn't California smog legal. I thought all 2018 had the California emissions?? Am I mistaken here?

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a sticker under the hood that clearly states if its good to go in CA

Attachments

• IMG-5887.jpg
    IMG-5887.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 50

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been covered quite extensively. All 17/18 raptors have that sticker. Just have that dealer send u a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moderators need to sticky a thread on this. Seems like a new one is created every week.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moderators need to sticky a thread on this. Seems like a new one is created every week.

Not really. People need to SEARCH for answers. Especially NEW GUY on his FIRST POST.

The answer is on this forum. Search for it instead of starting a new thread.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am attempting to buy a Raptor out of state. Got the deal all worked out (far cheaper than the greedy California Dealers) and at the last minute dealer says truck isn't California smog legal. I thought all 2018 had the California emissions?? Am I mistaken here?

>>> at the last minute dealer says truck isn't California smog legal. <<<

The dealer possibly sold the truck locally for more money. Hence the excuse.