Alberta Raptor Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up from Sherwood Park late Wednesday night last week. Drove it back home. Love the truck. Give Sherwood Park a 6/10 though, the vehicle was covered in snow, even though I told them i was coming in, and only 3/4 of a tank of gas when i picked it up. Other than that, just another transaction for them. Whatever, I got my Raptor. I have been up in camp ever since, so when I get home tomorrow i will try to get some pics.

ajacob1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked in the evening and it was in Edmonton, hopefully will be in Fort Mac tomorrow dealer does their inspection and sends it down to Calgary. For whatever reason i ordered mine from Northstar in Calgary, but because they arent an "SVT" dealer they had to go through their "SVT" dealership in Fort Mac. Oh well hope it comes down here fast lol.

mmp

Reaction score
Ajacob1, are you sure they are out of allocations at Sherwood Park? I went there 2 weeks ago and they had 20/60 allocation trucks left. They wanted the typical $5k down at MSRP.

ajacob1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mmp I had checked at Sherwood Park back in August i think it was and they were sold 45/45 allocations from my understanding. So i had orginally ordered from Cam Clark Ford in Airdie they took my deposit and when i went in to built it they all of a sudden mention 5K on top of the invoice because its a "premium" vehicle lol. So i went down to Northstar Ford in Calgary and ordered from there as they had got a few allocations from their sister SVT dealership in Fort Mac.

The truck should land in Fort Mac tomorrow if not today, it was in Edmonton last night. Im guessing they will do their inspection and hopefully ship it down to Calgary soon haha!

On the side note i have yet to see a new Raptor, ive mainly been in Red Deer and a bit in Calgary. Im sure i will see atleast one in Edmonton lol.

ajacob1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what kind of rates did you guys get for financing? Back when i ordered the truck i believe Ford Credit was 4.99% then dropped to 4.59% and now its up to 7%.

I will be going through the bank (Scotiabank) at 4.19% for 5 years with a 15k down payment. Was just wondering if anyone had found a good rate somewhere. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Sbautz

Reaction score
For you alberta / sherwood guys,

How long did the raptor take from being shipped, to delivery, to ready for pickup??,