GEN 2 37”x12.50 Tires on +7 offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottB

Reaction score
Hi All, I’ve scoured the forum pretty good but haven’t found any photos. Anyone running 37’s in a +7 offset? If so can you post photos and let me know how much trimming was necessary? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 37x12.5x17 Toyo RT's on the way for my stock beadlock rims, along with 1.5" BORA spacers. I'll report back when they all arrive and get installed.

I don't plan to trim anything... If I have to, I'll get some +2 fenders to go along with my 2.25" RPG perch collars and Stage 3 rear suspension with +3 Deavers.

Edit: I bit the bullet and just ordered some Innov8 wheels. If anyone wants to buy my BORA spacers, brand new unmounted, PM me.

Last edited:

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have "true" 37s +12. They will not clear unless you go ~3" preload/lift in front. If you dont go that high, plan for a lot of trimming since you will be +7. I initially started to trim at 1.5" RPG, but decided i didnt want to trim anymore. That is when i went up another 1.5".

Be advised, i also had to go ~1.6" higher in back so I would not be nose high