2017 is the worst work truck ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Itsalljake

Reaction score
Everywhere I go someone has to stop me and talk about the truck! I was pulling off the side of a two lane getting back into traffic. The CHP pulled up next to me, stopping traffic, just to talk to me about the truck. Then he let me pull in front of him. Seriously, even driving down the freeway at 65-70 drivers pull up, roll down the window and ask about the truck. So far almost every gas station trip takes 10 extra minutes. Went to the 4 Wheel Parts expo and could barely get out of the parking lot. Just saying, if you're using it for work, expect to lose 30-60 minutes a day of billable time. Not too bad if you're on the clock though.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
in nor-cal the Berkeley prius and smart car owners consider me solely responsible for global warming. always fun pulling up behind them and flipping on all of my AUX lights into their cab... good times...

Hahaha. I can't wait to get my Rigid cubes setup with the flasher module. A car did this to me on the freeway the other night. I was like wtf. Moved over as that was my first reaction, and it was a base model charger. Either way gonna have some fun

Op, I love it. I always stare at them when I see them but have only seen maybe 5-6 in the wild

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing is I get far more looks in my M3 convertible. Seems to the masses around me the Raptor is just another anonymous big, lifted truck. The only people who seem to notice are other raptor owners.