# of 2017 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
We know at least 15k since that was the number that Ford said they had to rework several times. I would bet that number is probably nearly the full production build.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We know at least 15k since that was the number that Ford said they had to rework several times. I would bet that number is probably nearly the full production build.
I believe that 15K number also included regular F150s that had the 10 speed transmission. I don't believe it was specific to just to the Raptor.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fewer than in the prior model years. Primarily because this model is being directly exported to China.

They are selling for huge money in China and are in high demand from everything I hear.

Last edited:

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol! Funny thing is Ford said they would build as many as they had orders for....but that sure as shit doesn't seem like it's going to happen since the dealers won't accept any orders without allocation.

Well, sounds like they will make as many as they get orders for then, they just won't "get" more orders than they allocated.

In all seriousness though, at the rate they appear to be delivering them to customers it has to be limited because they will need to start production on 2018 long before they could fulfill 2017 with unlimited allocations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro