2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an angry little troll you are!

No need to insult the man. If you dont like it, then you should have just stopped after the first pic and moved on, no need to be a dik!

It's spending money on the most useless thing you can think of just to show that you can. It's the equivalence of walking down the street with 20lbs of gold plate chains and $500 sneakers. I have no patience for that shit.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What an angry little troll you are!

No need to insult the man. If you dont like it, then you should have just stopped after the first pic and moved on, no need to be a dik!
surprise, but you entered at your own risk, there would be a lot of these comments. Wrong post on the right forum.

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to the peanut gallery here, that truck is so sick bro.

I do think there's room for improvement so I'm gonna give you some honest feedback on your build:

Wheels - if you wanna kill the game you need 24x14s at a minimum, top notch truck needs top notch wheels.

Paint matching - honestly there's plenty of trim and suspension components on that truck left untouched. Those running boards would be on point paint matched

LED's - There's tons of wasted space on that truck in my opinion, dual roof light bars would really set off that build!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't listen to the peanut gallery here, that truck is so sick bro.

I do think there's room for improvement so I'm gonna give you some honest feedback on your build:

Wheels - if you wanna kill the game you need 24x14s at a minimum, top notch truck needs top notch wheels.

Paint matching - honestly there's plenty of trim and suspension components on that truck left untouched. Those running boards would be on point paint matched

LED's - There's tons of wasted space on that truck in my opinion, dual roof light bars would really set off that build!

You forgot a thick gold chain with the "R" to hang on the rear view mirror and diamond crusted DUB logos on the fenders, to completely kill the game. Don't waste the space, bro.