GEN 2 2017 Raptor Allocation Lottery Winner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Well deserving of the discount as well!!! I wish I could have used the USAA car buying service and got a. discount...

OP
OP
8WOOD

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, and might I add a very good choice in size and color.

Freaking beautiful. I couldn't decide on the forged black rims. I love the look of them, but in the end I went with the alloys because they are significantly lighter. First modification is to Plasti Dip them black.

Did you level your truck?

Lanabat

Reaction score
Wow. Congrats! And thank you for your service! Can't wait to see your post when you received the build date and the truck delivery.

Two Dogs

Reaction score
Freaking beautiful. I couldn't decide on the forged black rims. I love the look of them, but in the end I went with the alloys because they are significantly lighter. First modification is to Plasti Dip them black.

Did you level your truck?

No leveling, just like ford made it.

2SVT'S

Reaction score
Not to hijack your thread, but I too was able to get an allocation from MAS. I thought the drawing was back in October. My rep didn't require the $3k deposit until I ordered. Truck is currently sitting in NC waiting for my arrival next month.

Congrats on the purchase!!!

OP
OP
8WOOD

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack your thread, but I too was able to get an allocation from MAS. I thought the drawing was back in October. My rep didn't require the $3k deposit until I ordered. Truck is currently sitting in NC waiting for my arrival next month.

Congrats on the purchase!!!

They got additional allocations and had another draw. Additionally, they had people cancel. Congrats on your raptor btw.

I just got back from Okinawa, Japan yesterday.

Congrats on your raptor btw.