What sizes do I need and also what tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krutoy

Reaction score
My truck is sitting at mid perch. I want to put 17" Method NVs on 35" Toyo M/Ts or Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts

I would like to know the differences or pro/con of the toyo vs nittos and also the exact numbers for the sizes for the rim and both tires that I would need to mount on truck.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a plethora of threads already, so I suggest doing a search and reading the comments. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What else would you like to know? Do you actually HAVE a truck now? Or, are you continuing your quest to demand someone answer the same questions that have been asked countless time, but specifically for YOU, because YOU are special?

raptuh

Reaction score
My truck is sitting at mid perch. I want to put 17" Method NVs on 35" Toyo M/Ts or Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts

I would like to know the differences or pro/con of the toyo vs nittos and also the exact numbers for the sizes for the rim and both tires that I would need to mount on truck.

I plan on doing the same thing, looks cool af right?

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing little to no research is what got you in trouble here the first time...

This has all been covered ad nauseam...

All you have to do is go in Chrome and type in "nitto toyo site:fordraptorforum.com" and you can instantly see 3 threads that are for ***** sake titled NITTO VS. TOYO...

What more do you need!!!

Ask a question about a topic that hasn't been beaten into the dirt and I guarantee people will help you...

9513f51fd23274762c5b284507e6328d4c5101c290d5d5d9f1.jpg