What do you think of this NEW wheel by BMF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came across this in BMF's site. They have very little detail on the site, except for pics and apparently it's in short supply since Aug 2014. Looking at this vs. Fuel Rampage. Both Matte Black.

Not sure how the machines BMF WHEELS in lip will look but in the silver Raptor I'm thinking it'll look pretty slick. Comes in 20x9 in either 0 or +12 offset from what I gather.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 136

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its goin to be tough to hear what you want to hear on here. For about 99.9999% of us 20s are a no no. But you did say your truck is a street queen so... Overall its not terrible looking just not my taste in Raptor wheel wear lol

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did search the threads btw. Have spent countless hours daily looking at pics and reading and realize 17-18" is recommended max. Yes, this will be a streetwise Raptor. We looked at the Trophys, Anza's, all the fuel's, xd's and every other wheel out there. We wwant eith a silver raptor rather then black solely do minimize the look of dirty with all the rain here in Florida. All my cars get washed weekly but we've had our share of black cars and still do. The silver is very nice but throwing us off with rims. My wife is not so concerned with ride quality, I am! She thinks because it's a truck we can deal with noisy tires in the road and a firmer ride. I disagree. I like the ride the way it is. We are definitely not doing 37" and will stick with 35". I realize we lose 3" of sidewall with a 20" and that's a lot. If I can find the "right" wheel in a 18" I'm game. We DO agree on anthracite. Lol. If we can find one that we (she) likes. Actually I'm not hating the oem wheels, but she is. I'm in a pickle.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

To many nooks and crannies...

Agreed. That's kinda what struck me. A little different than what we've seen.

Am I missing any one off's or have I seen everything? I know that's an open ended question and yes, we've seen just about everything mainstream.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way about what wheels to get for my silver screw. Nothing aftermarket in 18 has really jumped out at me so for the time being until I find the right look I'm going with the SE bead lock and a more aggressive 35. To be honest I think a 37 would definitely help the stock wheel but I'm not prepared to make the required changes to get them to fit properly. Good luck in your search and I can't wait to see what you get!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 115

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look pretty good, just not my taste. I just ordered some BMF wheels in 20x9 on 35 Nitto but i went another style of wheels. Should be in at end of the week