Thanks tire shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
69ff624f9b2019732febce0d8b574345.jpg

Excited about getting my new nitto ridge Grapplers today and this happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn that sucks, if i still had those i'd be taking the beauty rings off anytime they went to a shop. seems more often than not they get wrecked.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm at discount now and removed my beauty rings before going, but they should fix that on yours for sure.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are looking for a replacement ring...if they can't find an OEM one...new wheel it is...going to give them a little time to find one...im pissed but I'm not a ****

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bobby. What shop in NOVA did that? I'm looking at getting new tires and I definitely want to avoid them. Are they going to replace or fix them for you? Sorry, man. That sucks big time...

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bobby. What shop in NOVA did that? I'm looking at getting new tires and I definitely want to avoid them. Are they going to replace or fix them for you? Sorry, man. That sucks big time...

Went to piedmont tire and auto in Gainesville. Have been there a few times and they have been great so by no means am I bad mouthing them...I offered to give them time to find a beauty ring online so they didn't have to purchase the whole wheel....they refused and offered me a new wheel which will be here in 3-4 days. To be honest they could have not said anything....with the tire mounted it's hard to see....i give them credit for pointing it out and willingness to buy a new rim even though I offered to give them time to find just the ring. I'd go back....from what I'd read this happens a lot and we have to make sure to have the ring taken off.