Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh, this is the look i want, with 18's...

offset changes with the 18", still figuring out the best route

alright. Im getting graphite fuel trophies 18x9 with cooper discoverer stt 37x13.50r18. DONE DEAL.

now just offset.... +1 or +20...

I think you answered your own question. If you want the wider stance I'd go +1. It will make the clearances tighter with that size tire but it will be the stance you want.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prowake,

Let me know how those turn out. I'm in Columbus, have 18" XD Monsters on Trail Grapplers right now and have been in basically the same dilemma as you from what I have read. I can't make up my mind on new tires and can't find too many posts about whether or not I'll have rubbing issues with the XD's.

I'm between the 315/70R18 Toyo MT's, 325/65R18 Duratrac's and 37" Cooper STT's (36.7") if they'll fit on mid perch without any fender mods.

My off-reading is limited to mostly fields and what not so mine is mostly a street queen. I don't drive a ton of miles and didn't buy the truck for its MPG so I'm not worried about weight.

Yeah this problem sucks

What's your offset?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Method 101 Beadlock
315/70-17 Goodyear Duratracs
cdfbc4db3ea770c971b93ab0cbd24511.jpg

Where is that?

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@JDUB Looks good! How's the rubbing though? Are you on mid perch or top?

Looks like his offset is pretty close to stock . Im on the same tire size if those are the 37s on a factory bead lock and have no rubbing what so ever on mid-perch

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 12.09.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 12.09.15 PM.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 273

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like his offset is pretty close to stock . Im on the same tire size if those are the 37s on a factory bead lock and have no rubbing what so ever on mid-perch

Thanks for the response. I ask because I just got some of the 37" classic Baja TA's just like this from my brother. I have the stock beadlocks (like you) and Methods (like JDUB). The methods have a zero offset and do sit a little further out. I've been reading your post and pretty sure I'm going to go with the stock beadlocks to avoid the rubbing (or major rubbing). I like the idea of having two sets too. I do love my methods and would love to be able to use them either now, or when my current tires wear out.

I have read up on guys like Raptizzle who are running 37's (36.3" AT's) on Methods and have subtle rubbing. I think the safe play is to go stock beadlocks on these baja's because the are slightly taller than AT's too.

Just curious of @JDUB setup with the methods and 37" baja's and how he's liking it. Thanks for the help DezertRacer and your truck looks sweet. You may have a look alike soon!

Last edited:

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I ask because I just got some of the 37" classic Baja TA's just like this from my brother. I have the stock beadlocks (like you) and Methods (like JDUB). The methods have a zero offset and do sit a little further out. I've been reading your post and pretty sure I'm going to go with the stock beadlocks to avoid the rubbing (or major rubbing). I like the idea of having two sets too. I do love my methods and would love to be able to use them either now, or when my current tires wear out.

I have read up on guys like Raptizzle who are running 37's (36.3" AT's) on Methods and have subtle rubbing. I think the safe play is to go stock beadlocks on these baja's because the are slightly taller than AT's too.

Just curious of @JDUB setup with the methods and 37" baja's and how he's liking it. Thanks for the help DezertRacer and your truck looks sweet. You may have a look alike soon!

I have no rubbing what so ever just so you know on the factory bead locks. Full crank, backing up full cranked or even turning in driveways at speed. I have even got the truck off the ground and nothing . I did hammer in my pinch welds just to be safe . I will be IN Norco, Like i mention before in July .. I know it far but always cool to meet up and BS