Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol no trailer queen, i just bought the truck a couple of weeks ago, TMX installed ADD's suspension on all four corners( UCA,LCA, Tie Rods, Sway Bar end links, fox 3.0's bump stops with the frame reinforcements, upper and lower shock reinforcements, and Boatec fenders and the parts arrived on wed at 6:30. TMX installed everything and delivered the truck to the event on the trailer.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep it threw a few people off, but nope i ran her hard enough to tweak the new Rogue throttle bumper, rip the top 40 inch radius light from it, and move the new fenders up onto the a pillars a little. She isn't dialed in yet, but she'll get there.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep it threw a few people off, but nope i ran her hard enough to tweak the new Rogue throttle bumper, rip the top 40 inch radius light from it, and move the new fenders up onto the a pillars a little. She isn't dialed in yet, but she'll get there.
how did you did all that?? what about the 40" top light of the rogue throttle? what happened??

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the light fell off somewhere during the first section of the run, it also caused a few wiring issues with some other lights, why it fell of???? but Rogue was kind enough to ship me a new one today as well as the brackets that got bent out of shape from this. The rest....i guess i might have been moving a tad faster than i thought?

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 12 woth 17inch methods and toyo open country m/t 35's
IMAG0510_zpsa22f3c5a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0517_zps6b514e5d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0504_zps76108ad8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]