Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally ordered my Toyo MTs this afternoon! Sadly they're just going on the stock wheels until I can pick up a set of methods. Still stuck on the DS vs NV dilemma..

PTeezy

Reaction score
Mid perch no rubbing issues on road. High speed desert testing soon!

thinking about doing this particular setup since its simple and clean but not do the mid perch setup. i would be okay right? just trying to understand the "mid-perch" setup but i hear hundreds of member always recommend or talk about that. any input would be great!

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Toyo Mt's stand about an inch wider than stock with the zero offset Methods. I did the mid perch within the first week of ownership to even out the stance. It drives nicely and I don't get the nose dive when getting on the brakes hard. It also gives me about two inches more front end clearance. I upgraded the wheels and tires after the mid perch mod but I have to say the aggressive tire makes my Rap look meaner.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thinking about doing this particular setup since its simple and clean but not do the mid perch setup. i would be okay right? just trying to understand the "mid-perch" setup but i hear hundreds of member always recommend or talk about that. any input would be great!

Mid perch is awesome. Did it this weekend with some local Raptor owners. Easy to do using RPG's video on YouTube. Gained 2 1/8" in height...after the springs settled back in, gained 2" of overall front height. Love the look of the truck. Can't wait to get a more aggressive wheel/tire setup on the beast now!

PTeezy

Reaction score
The Toyo Mt's stand about an inch wider than stock with the zero offset Methods. I did the mid perch within the first week of ownership to even out the stance. It drives nicely and I don't get the nose dive when getting on the brakes hard. It also gives me about two inches more front end clearance. I upgraded the wheels and tires after the mid perch mod but I have to say the aggressive tire makes my Rap look meaner.

Nice! This is my first truck ever. Ive come from sedans and coupes and can work on them all day. So I'm still working my way around the raptor but I love mine for sure.

Mid perch is awesome. Did it this weekend with some local Raptor owners. Easy to do using RPG's video on YouTube. Gained 2 1/8" in height...after the springs settled back in, gained 2" of overall front height. Love the look of the truck. Can't wait to get a more aggressive wheel/tire setup on the beast now!

Too bad there isn't any local raptor guys around to help. Can any local custom truck shop do the "mid-perch" setup? If so what do I need to specifically ask or tell them. I don't think they would understand "hey I need to get this mid-perch setup done, can you help?" I think they would have the slightest clue what I am referring to. :lol: