Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The BlueBerry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! If this is true I may have to get 37s. I wanted to go to 37s but I am not willing to hammer the pinch welds at all. What kind of springs did you go to? What's the specs of your wheels??

Yeah, I was honestly surprised they worked after everything I read on here. I went with the Geiser Bros springs and they're fuel anza's 20x9 1" offset

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had my new wheels and tires put on - KMC XD125 17x9 +18 offset w/ Goodyear MTR-Kevlars 315/70r17. loved the look of the mtrs versus the toyo at 2, even though ride quality will suffer with the mud tire. ride is a little stiffer, and obviously the tires are louder, but nothing terrible.

file_zpsa2eb663a.jpg

file_zpsb7fa6956.jpg

file_zps03312e83.jpg

file_zpsaf42ebcd.jpg

file_zpsfadc9dc1.jpg

do you have any more pictures with these wheels? I think 18mm looks very nice and I love the look of these and the stance

Karve

Reaction score
Ordered my new wheels/tires today

Awesome thread! After much debate and hours lurking the site I finally ordered Fuel Trophy in 20x9 with Toyo M/T 35x12.5x20 today. Also doing the mid perch mod. They'll be installed late next week so I'll post some pics. Thanks again to everyone's posts!