New Walker Evans Legacy Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty clean. They 17x8.5 with a +01 offset and 18x9 with a +18. 27lbs for the 17" and 30lbs for the 18". Looks like they are already available and shipping. Priced pretty well too. Around $150 for the 17"

Attachments

• 504_Legacy_Satin_Black_with_Satin_Black_X_Lok_Lip___6_lug.png
    504_Legacy_Satin_Black_with_Satin_Black_X_Lok_Lip___6_lug.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 640
  • 504_Legacy_Satin_Black_w-Diamond_Cut_Face_&_Satin_Black_X_lok_Lip___6_Lug.png
    504_Legacy_Satin_Black_w-Diamond_Cut_Face_&_Satin_Black_X_lok_Lip___6_Lug.png
    130 KB · Views: 688

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean another nice "method" option! Hahaha. Complete NV rip off...even the exact same color options. Now you can get NV's that aren't real NV's!!!! Yay!!!

Yeah I was trying to be nice haha, but you nailed it!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, they even copied the ugly center cap. They could have at least improved on that! But I guess they have to keep people employed that custom make the flush caps.

Seen some pro comps that were pretty much an NV knock off but at least they added tiny difference.

M. Luis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These have 10 holes, NV have 12. Completely different I wonder if they have the lip around the edge that retains water like the NV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems a little far fetch to say it's an NV copy. It actually looks closer to a double standard IMO. If it's an NV copy the NV is a Steel Daytona Beadlock copy lol. Everything looks similar these days.

Both black, both D window wheels with fake beadlocks and they both have gold bolts

Attachments

• 54daytonablack.jpg
    54daytonablack.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,018
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 479

M. Luis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They both look great! I'm all for it. More competition means better prices for us hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk