Are Method Wheels made in the USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in the market for wheels for my Raptor. Just wondering if the Method Wheels that are so popular are made in North America. The reason I ask is because I will be importing them into Canada and anything made in North America does not have any duties or tariffs thanks to Free trade between Canada and the USA.
I was successful in importing My TOYO Open Country M/T's thanks to members letting me know that they are indeed made in the U.S.A. Now I need rims.

Attachments

• SAM_9000.jpg
    SAM_9000.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 171
  • SAM_8999.jpg
    SAM_8999.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 131

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a great questions... Like every other cast when'll I am guessing China

iPad 3 using Tapatalk

DB06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are made in China. Box has a sticker and the wheels have a sticker as well.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
yup deffinately cant import them now rob. if its not american thats a fuckload of duties they are going to stack up.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup deffinately cant import them now rob. if its not american thats a fuckload of duties they are going to stack up.

That's what I am worried about, if customs sees that nice little sticker that reads made in China they are going to say hold on a minute you owe us a shit load, young man.
Besides all aftermarket parts that I have added to the Raptor have been made in North America like Magnaflow, BedRug, Weathertech, Rigid, Icon etc.. I wouldn't mind keeping it that way.