Help With New 2013 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rokraptor

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just picked up a new 2013 SCREW. I've only owned it for a week. It's awesome!!!

My question is will 17" Method Standards with 35" Toyo MT's fit my rig without rubbing?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea you'll be fine no rubbing at all I have the method standards and I run 35's just fine. When I had my 37" Toyos on I had to do trimming due to rubbing that's the only time you'll need to trim anything is wen you go bigger than 35's

OP
OP
R

rokraptor

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply guys. I guess my question more specifically is that my Screw is on the stock perch setting. So will 35" TOYO MT's fit on 17" Methods without rubbing if I've got stock suspension and Im on the stock perch setting?

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What kind of offroading are you planning to do? Best if you move to mid perch setting if you plan to offroad. Otherwise ok.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What kind of offroading are you planning to do? Best if you move to mid perch setting if you plan to offroad. Otherwise ok.

yeah at close to full lock with some suspension compression u may rub. if u go mid perch u will be fine plus gain a little extra ground clearance and better ride, not to mention it looks better too.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put Method NV 17's and Toyo M/T 35x17 on my 2013 SCrew. No issues with rubbing at all. I am at mid perch but I don't suspect you will have any problems.

Attachments

• *******.jpg
    *******.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 121

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try them on the stock perch...if they rub go to the middle...I will reiterate that mid perch will be a better "fit" and the truck rides better as well IMO....