Goodyear Duratrac's or something else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set being delivered end of this week on new wheels. Wanted to get them on before winter. I made it through winter fine on BFGs but they're not that great especially being used to Blizzaks on previous vehicles. I read a million reviews and they seem like a great all around tire.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set being delivered end of this week on new wheels. Wanted to get them on before winter. I made it through winter fine on BFGs but they're not that great especially being used to Blizzaks on previous vehicles. I read a million reviews and they seem like a great all around tire.

Good luck sir! Let us know how they treat you in the snow!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires/wheels showed up early. The BFGs look so WEAK next to the Duratracs! Loving my wheel choice! Just need to find some SVT center caps to throw on there. They're 2-5/8" if anyone has any ideas. Haven't had a chance to search online yet.

5ac042cfa35202ff83d261920985b8dd.jpg

7758a044c2f3e068d579e8f50f174761.jpg

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious on how the side walls hold up I've had bad experience with both of the Goodyear mtr's new and old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my Duratrac's. A little more noisy compared to other AT's, but still pretty quiet given their tread pattern. Work great for me in the rain and mud but where they shine is in the snow, which is why I love them. I live in the UP during the winter, we see a lot of snow.

They are superior in the nonpussy snow also.

Last edited:

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires/wheels showed up early. The BFGs look so WEAK next to the Duratracs! Loving my wheel choice! Just need to find some SVT center caps to throw on there. They're 2-5/8" if anyone has any ideas. Haven't had a chance to search online yet.

5ac042cfa35202ff83d261920985b8dd.jpg

7758a044c2f3e068d579e8f50f174761.jpg
How about some pics of the new shoes on the truck from different angles. What size tire you decide on going with BTW? Perhaps just the angle, but wheel well looks stuffed. On the fence about the Duratracs or the MT/R's...digging the new wheels, what's the manufacturer? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome tires I've run them for years all year round with no issues8etyjebu.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about some pics of the new shoes on the truck from different angles. What size tire you decide on going with BTW? Perhaps just the angle, but wheel well looks stuffed. On the fence about the Duratracs or the MT/R's...digging the new wheels, what's the manufacturer? Thanks in advance

Looks to me like the wheel isn't mounted, it's just sitting in front of the other wheel.

I've run Duratracs in the winter on my FJ Cruiser for 3-4 years now (since the Duratracs were released) and they are great. No complaints and will likely replace the BFGs on the Raptor with them when the time comes.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
had em on my ranger. loved em. a little hum on the highway but in a cool sort of way. theyll be what i get when its time for new tires