Fuel Ansa with Toyo's PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic and I agree the Fuel wheels are the best. I have the Fuel Octanes on Toyo's on my 2014 Rubicon and I want to do the same match for my Raptor. Looks great!

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
18x9 Fuel Ansa. Black ring with Gunmetal centers to match fender flairs. Toyo 35x12.50x18 MT's. Excuse the fat finger shots!:facepalm:

Love the look. Are you on mid perch in those photos? Any rubbing when making a full turn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the look. Are you on mid perch in those photos? Any rubbing when making a full turn?

Yes at mid perch and absolutly no rubbing at all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets their finger in the way of pictures lol. Truck looks great!

Thanks man you make me feel a bit better. I thought I was the only dummy that did that. Fat fingers just not made for taking pics.

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes at mid perch and absolutly no rubbing at all.

Thanks man you make me feel a bit better. I thought I was the only dummy that did that. Fat fingers just not made for taking pics.

Good to know. Been thinking about picking up those tires. Not sure if I want methods or fuel yet though.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to know. Been thinking about picking up those tires. Not sure if I want methods or fuel yet though.

Both are a fine choice. Problem I had with method was pretty common and not big selection. Price is about the same. Your stock wheels should help cover the price. I got a grand for mine.