Duratrac balancing issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a trend is forming. Buddy goes in to the tire shop on Monday, so I'll have more info then. Hopefully a matter of dealer != tire shop.

Curious if all you guys with no issue have factory wheels, factory beadlock capable, or aftermarket. May have no bearing, but I'm curious.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looks like a trend is forming. Buddy goes in to the tire shop on Monday, so I'll have more info then. Hopefully a matter of dealer != tire shop.

Curious if all you guys with no issue have factory wheels, factory beadlock capable, or aftermarket. May have no bearing, but I'm curious.

I have them on my original machined wheels, no issues.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the most part I have not had any issues, well at least relating to the tires. Playing in the dunes with low tire pressure I have spun the tires a little on the wheels, plus also have had the new style stick on weights come off. So have to get them balanced a few times a year. But they always balance out nice.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 4 new ones with a wobble over 65. But I think it's more a steering rack issue. Or a poor balance job