Backspacing/Offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at a few different wheels. Trying to determine backspacing and offset for the stockers, as I want the new wheels to be identical. If I can't find the SE beadlocks for a decent price, it'll be NV's or Fuel mavericks or trophys. Know it's been asked before, thanks in advance.

OP
OP
KODIAK

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SEARCH - Wheels and tires thread is what you are looking for!

I did. Can be a pain in the ass to find what I'm looking for mixed in with everything else.

Just don't want wheels to stick out more than .5" from the stock size.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Stock is +34mm and hubcentric. When comparing to the common of 0 offset like Methods, it will have the wheel out about 1.3" and be lugcentric. Just use a convert tool from MM to inches.

I have a set of practically new SE wheels for sale for what I think is a decent price.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going to search through it all, as only you truly know what it is you're looking for, but search 'wheel offsets'

Here is the sticky link:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/wheel-offsets-explained-19376/?highlight=wheel+offsets

Best of luck finding your answer. When I search something, I really enjoy taking the time to look through all the threads that others took the time to start. i usually find several other things that I wasn't even for that spark an interest in something else.....

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a a helpful chart for you:
offset.gif

Stock wheels are 17x8 with a +34 offset as Rick mentioned up top. The lug pattern is 6x135. They're hubcentric with a hub bore size of 87.1 to match the Ford hubs. Some wheels are lug centric, such as Method. Other wheels are hub centric like, such as ProComp.

It's going to be tough to find an aftermarket wheel that is as conservative as the stock wheels. I think the closest you're going to get is a 17x9 Fuel wheel with a +20 offset, which is only available in the Maverick and not the Trophy. Hope this helps.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raceline Avenger is 17x9 +25. They will only stick out 15mm more than the OE beadlocks. I ran a set for while but being the wheel business my wheels change constantly. The link is to Racelines site and here is my set I had powder coated and made custom caps for.

Raceline Wheels - 929B SL Avenger

Attachments

• Avanger Cap 1.jpg
    Avanger Cap 1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 157

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter