Anyone know if the 2017 wheels are the same ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am probably going to upgrade to a 17" and would want to keep my method's for the new truck. Anyone have any idea if the wheel patterns and sizes are compatible yet ?

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am probably going to upgrade to a 17" and would want to keep my method's for the new truck. Anyone have any idea if the wheel patterns and sizes are compatible yet ?

I'd bet a lot of money they are. Guys are putting 2015/16 wheels on the 09-14's. Don't see Ford changing it up.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just check what the lug pattern the 2015 F150 is using as it will be the same for the 2017 Raptor. I think I checked a few months ago and it was the same. The major concern is the offset/backspacing and whether it will clear the brakes.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same lug pattern different thread size looks to be finer pitch from the pictures I have seen.