20X12 Fuel 2-piece wheel fitment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swedderburn2

Banned
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2014 Ford Raptor, and am looking at putting these wheels on it and am just wondering if they will fit without adjusting the suspension or anything. I was told by a Vendor that they would NOT fit, but i wanted to ask people on here.. Here they are:

20x12 Fuel 2 Piece Driller Black D25620209847

Toyo Open Country M/T 35X12.50-20

PLEASE let me know if these wheel/tire combination will fit on my truck without having to lift it.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I have 20x9 with 35 Mickie Thompson on mid perch. No problems or rubbing. If a forum vendor told you they won't fit. There must be a reason. Check offsets that might work.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Don't go up to 20's. Max you should ever do is 18's. 20's don't belong on a raptor unless you have 37's. Also don't go past 0mm offset. I actually have metric sized toyos on 18's. The 315/70r18 toyos translate to a 36x13 tire. Fills the wheel well much better. The wheels are method mesh 18x9's.

ybydyrez.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
raptor embroidery is right. 0 offset is as far as u should go.

are u planning on ever offroading your truck. if so dont go any bigger than a 18" wheel on a 35

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0 offset is as far as u should go. [/QUOTE said:
Can you clarify what this means?
I'm looking at 18x9 wheels that have a +30 offset. I'm confused on what negative and positive offset means.
so when I see comments that say don't go past a 0 offset
I read the offset thread but I just don't get it.

I know the methods and Fuels have a 0 offset but I don't want those wheels however I do want the wheels to be pushed out closer to the edge of the wells.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you clarify what this means?
I'm looking at 18x9 wheels that have a +30 offset. I'm confused on what negative and positive offset means.
so when I see comments that say don't go past a 0 offset
I read the offset thread but I just don't get it.

I know the methods and Fuels have a 0 offset but I don't want those wheels however I do want the wheels to be pushed out closer to the edge of the wells.

Check out this sticky: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/wheel-offsets-explained-19376/