-12 or +18 Offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CB17

Reaction score
Hey all, been looking at the Method Split Six. Just wondering about advice/recommendation regarding the two choices of their wheel offset. I will be running GY-Duratracs.

Thanks!!!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
+18

From my personal experience on my 2012 SCrew with 15,000 miles. Do not do it if you are going to offroad.. To fit -12mm you have to be at top perch or you will rub. Top perch and 2012 & up do not mix (torn cv boots, replacing both sides not under warranty) The negative offset also puts additional strain on wheel/hub bearings (replacing both sides, not under warranty).

Stock wheels are +34mm for +18 will be fine...

-Greg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I chose +18 as you can see in my sig pic. -12 will stick out too far and will probably rub

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chose +18 as you can see in my sig pic. -12 will stick out too far and will probably rub

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

^^^ Agreed, 0 Offset is the most you want to go, no negative offset. +18 is good.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes do 0 or greater no - offsets. I have-5 and it looks great but is borderline too much for the harder offroading. At stock perch it barely rubbed in certain situations but now at mid it is fine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
CB17

CB17

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Thanks you guys that's exactly the input I was in need of!