You have to CN-See this Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_P05_LPP823101_closeup.jpg
POWERSTORM 6.2L RAPTOR RACE SERIES HEADS & CAM PACKAGE

Custom cylinder heads built for performance and durability, CNC ported and fitted with upgraded hardware. Every Livernois performance cylinder head package is designed around our custom CNC portwork. Developed completely in house, our cylinder head experts design the ports and then test them on airflow testing department, from there they head off for further testing on dyno to verify the results. Once a completed port design has been achieved, they move over to our in house digitzing department, where they are scanned and then modeled. Finished models then are sent to the CNC department where the test heads will be CNC ported and then re-verified.

_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_P06_LPP823101_mounted.jpg

This development process is what ensures a very high end product that offers better performance across the board. In combination with the increased flow, the heads are then outfitted with Livernois own proprietary custom components. Custom valves, springs, retainers and hardware are used to create a cylinder head combination that's built for ultimate performance and durability.

These head packages are built around Livernois years of racing experience and combine all the knowledge of our extensive development background as well. This is how we're able to offer cylinder head packages that are unmatched in their performance.

0_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_ZZ2_LPP823101_bottom.jpg _q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_ZZ1_LPP813118_top.jpg

5 axis CNC machined
Fully assembled
Includes Powerstorm camshafts
Includes Powerstorm Rocker Bar Braces
Custom CNC valve job
Custom Intake & Exhaust Valves
Powerstorm Valve Springs
Cam phasers with varible limiters
Upgraded viton valve seals

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing this, but what kind of gains can one expect from this setup?

A simple head and cam swap will net you ~60whp. Adding headers to that mix with a good CAI and tune will get you to about 100 over stock!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to keep you all up on recent developments. My cylinder head dept has just completed a set of these heads, and they are all wrapped up ready to ship! Do not miss out on this rare opportunity! It is NOT everyday that I can say we have completed heads that are ready to ship out ASAP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter