Performance Automatic Transmission Pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya. His is a 5.4. But the trans should still be the 6R80? I'm not sure but I'll ask him. I will say that I'm looking at the Hefty Fab Works skids and that might be issue. It's going to be tight. Unless someone else can confirm that it will work? I just think it's going to be tight. Like a ******

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know if this pan would work with SW headers and high flow cats? the cat sits right in front of the trans pan, some of the cat even hangs over the front edge. i was wondering if i would have a clearance issue. i am going to eventually do a better diff cover and trans pan...

I have stainless works headers but no cats, and it clears.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks but I'm curios about the car because the cat sits right in the middle of the cross over pipe

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my replacement oil pan in & right out of the box, I noticed the pits in the casting. Tried hot water in it & didn't see any leaks, but did the high heat epoxy on the inside just to make sure.

Inside the pan, you can see pits that are pretty deep & are matched up on the outside, on the same part of the pan.

Attachments

• IMG_2607.jpg
    IMG_2607.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2609.jpg
    IMG_2609.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 115