Livernois Motorsports Fuel Pump Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade your Raptor into the 700+hp range.

We all know the stock fuel system has its limitations around 500 horsepower. At Livernois we designed an in-tank fuel pump upgrade capable of handling 700+ hp. Need more??? Add our boost-a-pump and now its capable of handling 800+hp.

Check out the link below for more information.

2010-2014 Ford SVT Raptor Fuel Pump - Livernois Motorsports

Give us a call to place an order.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm completely disagree with you , this product is complete BS
just pump the $$ from Raptor owners . i never bush a vendor here but in this case i will .i try it and it doesn't do any changes to my Whipple SC Raptor ,i tested it on the dyne . more than that i have issues with the pump , when fuel level reach 1/4 of tank its start acting like there is no fuel . my conclusion stay away from that and spend the money on more productive mode .

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am not sure as to why you would say that the pump is a ploy. From inception we have made more power, engineered more effective performance parts and have done more performance upfitting (both in house and mail order) than if not more than anyone, more than almost anyone in the industry.

We have engineered everything from a high performance cold air intake all the way to a 6.6L Extreme Longblock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhZGG82kqbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7IGOSuj78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLwVBf46cHM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N4qpZ34jpw

We have clients, vendors and dealerships that ship their Raptors from EVERY corner of the globe just for us to work on them.

So I would ask you who is tuning your truck, and who was responsible for the installation of the pump that you are claiming that we provided you with? Have you asked us for assistance with tuning your vehicle? Have you ever tried reaching out to us with this concern?

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't claiming i can post the invoice # from you with prof of purchase , and the truck tuned by JDM and they know what they do . the youtube don't show nothing i can edit any way i like , in real life of 6.2 Raptor with SC you product is do nothing . you even don't provide descent customer support , look at my post on your dedicated vendor post .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don't claiming i can post the invoice # from you with prof of purchase , and the truck tuned by JDM and they know what they do . the youtube don't show nothing i can edit any way i like , in real life of 6.2 Raptor with SC you product is do nothing . you even don't provide descent customer support , look at my post on your dedicated vendor post .

We definitely appreciate the feedback, but we install these in nearly every build we do and it negates the need for a BAP. Now, when we exceed the limit of these pumps, we also do a BAP. We have a great deal of these vehicles out in the field without a single issue when running the tank low.

Now, you mention that it made no difference. I am not certain what you mean by that, but if you are saying it runs out of fuel at a 1/4 tank, then we already know something is wrong on the install itself. So that's likely why you aren't seeing a difference (I can only assume you mean that it did not increase fuel flow vs. stock) after the install.

As for customer support, I do not know what the specific interaction was, but we definitely do our best to help out. But if the situation was that we suggested going over the install to ensure it was done properly, and that was never done, then we aren't certain what more we can do.

Every shop employs humans, and those humans can, and do make mistakes. If we had a truck in our shop that was having those issues, the first thing we would do is double check our work before we placed blame on a part.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't buy it !!! if you do sales on forums and promoting the product here you should listen to the customers complains and try to fix it . i call you guys few times since August 2014 and post the complain on your vendor section . i never bush vendor before and I'm always try to find the solution , but in your case its drive me crazy after spending a lot of $$$ on your product i get no support and no answers . SHAME ON YOU LIVERNOIS !!!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score

i don't buy it !!! if you do sales on forums and promoting the product here you should listen to the customers complains and try to fix it . i call you guys few times since August 2014 and post the complain on your vendor section . i never bush vendor before and I'm always try to find the solution , but in your case its drive me crazy after spending a lot of $$$ on your product i get no support and no answers . SHAME ON YOU LIVERNOIS !!!

32cc3c14bc81a30c1058c7518ae8a4412894e1027f6178cc93.jpg

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you already mentioned your dislike for livernois on a feedback thread then why not message them in a PM rather than argue like this on a public forum. We get it, you're not happy with their product that someone else installed. Livernois is responding in a professional manner and sounds willing to help you trouble shoot but BUSHING them on this thread while they're trying to promote a new product that some people may want isn't the mature thing to do. You've made your point, we think.