GEN 2 Turbo and Fuel Pump/injector upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying a TRX and went down that Rabbit hole first. I did this after the parts showed up.... figured I'd buy another one down the line and I could just save the parts for later. Yes, poor logic at work here.

Long story short I dumped another 20k into the TRX just to hate it even more. I sold it, bought an R8 for a good flip once the Gen 3 came in.

All that being said I was making a lot of money at the time and just made some poor choices. Hind sight 20/20 and all...

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully there were hookers and blow too?
Would have been cheaper I think... unfortunately I'm not smart enough to spend money on life experiences. Instead I prefer to spend money on things of little altruistic value and major depreciation.

You'd think I hate money, and contentment or something. Lol

Last edited:

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would have been cheaper I think... unfortunately I'm not smart enough to spend money on life experiences. Instead I prefer to spend money on things of little altruistic value and major depreciation.

You'd think I hate money, and contentment or something. Lol
I feel this in my soul. lol