Air Sucking Noise from Engine (When on Throttle)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegeneral101

Reaction score
It might just be my ears, but ever since I got my truck back from Ford service I swear there is a air sucking sound when I am on the throttle a bit. Its audible from inside the cabin, and I don't really remember it before. Could something be loose? There are no codes, and visually I didn't see anything.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, I know this is going to sound really stupid, but, are all of your windows closed tight, you know what I'm getting at here. Hope you find something wrong and it's not just old age, lol

OP
OP
thegeneral101

thegeneral101

Reaction score
Also, I know this is going to sound really stupid, but, are all of your windows closed tight, you know what I'm getting at here. Hope you find something wrong and it's not just old age, lol

Haha, my ears still seem to be working and I did check that. Its at light throttle, probably something is loose as others have said. Heading out to the garage in a bit.

OP
OP
thegeneral101

thegeneral101

Reaction score
Yeah stock intake and grey filter. Think that's just stock too.

I took the airbox apart and put back together; didn't see anything out of place. Might have to take it to the dealer and have a tech listen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter