FORscan Fake Engine Noise, now B&O reverted to mono sound from the dash only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SISTER wife. they don’t like being referred to as a backup.

Strangely enough, my employer does not offer sister wife benefits. They offer benefits for life partners, transition assistance, but no sister wives.
Yes, I asked. They were making a big point about how competitive their benefits were at the time so I asked what about sister wives? Then I clarified ‘you know, plural wives’.

No was the answer.

sigh.
more than one tool, truck or sports car is acceptable. No one really wants extra wives to deal with.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to me 2018 and the first thing I did with FORscan was the Auto Start/Stop disable….moving down the spreadsheet the fake engine noise caught my eye so I gave it a whirl….now my B&O sounds likes it’s a mono speaker and sound is only coming from the dash speakers. I have tried to return the changes to the original in the ACM and DSP. No change in condition. Any direction would be helpful.

Thank you in advance,

Jim
When this happened to your truck was the sound only coming from the center speaker or were the other speakers (esp the rear) muted as compared to the front center?

OP
OP
Q

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there! That’s correct, the sound was only coming from the center B&O dash speaker. If the other speakers were muted, it would have still produced the same effect of just the center dash speaker operating, and operating like a small tweeter. It was awful but corrected with the ASBUILT files as I’ve previously mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter