m112 supercharged raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any guys with the old m112 supercharged raptor interested in a ported core program?

I have a brand new unused m112 Roush blower that I can port and start a core program.

With this port you DO NOT Loose low end torque. You can 10-20 ft lbs and about 10-20 hp on stock psi levels. I have developed a port after porting over 100 eatons over the past 5 years that lets me maintain and gain power. I see 1-3 psi gains just with the ports. This helps iat2 drop and it also helps with efficiency. Before any asks about the olden days of lightnings and porting saying there torque dropped. I have addressed this issue and I assure you I do not effect torque. Why because I do not change the principle function of the supercharger. The principle of this style of supercharger was pressure based. If you maintained the pressure in the case during all rpm levels based on rotor twist and inlet to exit duration a port can keep case pressure high and that means the blower efficiency stays high. This means hp can be gained and torque will remain and or gain.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450999444.685448.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450999469.440580.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450999581.005133.jpg

Let me know Jokerz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk