NEW Product Alert: Ford Raptor Corsa Xtreme Catback PRE ORDER + GROUP BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to be included in the group buy if enough people are interested. I love the sound of the extreme.

BobCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Extreme is already available for other model cars. And if you look at the price difference between the equivalent Sport and Extreme it only seems to be about $70-100. Hopefully, we see something similar with the Raptor specific part number.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the resonator is deleted with this kit, but is the muffler actually different than the sport kit or the same?

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
**SEND PM FOR PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICING, NUMBERS BELOW ARE NOT GROUP BUY PRICE**

I got pricing and info. $1179.99 will be the Advertised Price for the Corsa 14390 (SuperCab) and 14395 (SuperCrew). Retail price is estimated over $1500.00.

I can tell you there will be no resonator with this kit, and it bolts directly to the cat back flange. My instinct tells me that Corsa is using a different muffler than the Sport cat back. Being that Corsa is very particular with the sound of their exhaust and keeping minimal interior drone levels, the muffler size and/or construction is probably modified. I am merely speculating though.

We will have PRE ORDER Group Buy pricing available until Monday end of day. After that, the price will go up slightly.

PLEASE SEND US A PM TO GET THE PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICE

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Today is the last day for the special group buy price. After today we will still open a pre-order but if you want the group buy price + free shipping send us a PM!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We heard back from Corsa and there WILL be a BLK tip version of the Xtreme. If you have already sent a PM, the BLK will be $86 more.

To learn of the group buy pricing please send us a PM. The special group buy price ends today!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Due to the overwhelming response, we went ahead and pre ordered some extra Xtreme Catback systems. We will extend the savings for a handful of members through tomorrow. Special group buy price is limited, contact us ASAP to scoop your Corsa Xtreme at an Xtremely low price. < I thought that was clever, so please forgive me :).